About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Memories: 18/04



Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you never knew you had.❞ 



Assalamualaikum.

This is a transfer-entry from my old blog. This is event for an excellent students for SPM and PMR 2012 (except me eventhough I got the award, but I am not an excellent student in school actually) .__.  It's was be held at hall of SMK Pengkalan on 18th April 2013. I took 8 subject for PMR but I only got 6A. Sobs..
















Sorry for my asdfghjkl English.
Sayonara.



10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. What camera and/or lens do you use to take your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you.
      I'm just using Nikon D3100 ._.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jangan sedih...okay walaupun result begitu..positif okay..hey nanti visitla blog akk ye www.azimahshukor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete