About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Photoshoot: Free & Alone



Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.❞  — Abdul Kalam 



Assalamualaikum. 

Again, I asked El to be my model for today's photshoot. I am so lucky because now he is in good mood and he want to be my model. I really need to find new model, in case El don't want to be my model someday. The new model will be 'spare' model for me. lol. 

Ooyeah. For today's photoshoot I named it as Free & Alone. Sometimes it was a good to be free. But sometimes when we always feel free, we will feel alone. Like nobody with us. We feel like no ones loves us and we feel very alone. Alone and like no one exist in this world. Only us.













Sorry for my broken English.
Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. jemput join mini giveaway dari lolista...
    http://lollista.blogspot.com/2013/08/first-mini-giveaway-by-lollista.html

    ReplyDelete