About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Monday, April 27, 2015

Memories: 03/03



Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

Because next week most of my friends will further their study in Form 6 so I would like to share some stories and photos of them (ex-classmates). These photos were taken on that day, all of us took Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) results.

A night before that day, my heart beating faster than before and I feel like my heart will pumped out from my ribcage anytime. Heol! Only Allah know how scared and nervous I am. On that day, I went school with Kinah to take the results since our parents were busy with their work. 

Let's jump to the main point~! Some of my friends has been called their names and I still sat on my seat while waiting and praying to Allah. And suddenly I heard teacher called my name through microphone. I'm startled for a while. I'm happy but at the same time I'm kinda sad because this is my first time I take my results alone/ with my friends. Before this I took my results with my mom :') Alhamdulillah. Then Kinah name also has been called. Although I didn't get straight A's like I dream to but at least I still got Anugerah SPM Cemerlang 2014. Alhamdulillah. 

So now I still waiting for UPU offer. Last two weeks I got an offer from Matrikulasi. They offered me Science course (like I want before this) at Kedah. But I changed my mind, so I rejected the offer and make appeal for Form 6. I didn't want to be Doctor anymore even though it has been my ambition to be doctor since I was standard 1 because of my SPM results wasn't good enough to study medic course. So that's why I rejected the offer. Hmph. 

Before teacher announces the results, my ex-classmates and I were we-fie together.
Excuse my derp smile.

The Principle.

Aiman, my ex-classmates and also he was my class president. He got an extra A than me. Heol~!

 Showing off our results. LOL~!

Showing off results. 

Me and Kinah got same results because we're best friend since standard 1. HAHAHA!



Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment