About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Memories: 16/05


Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

I would like to share some photos that I took yesterday. Before that, Happy Teachers Day to all teachers in the world especially my mom (yes! she is a teacher). Okay, yesterday we (ex-classmates 5 Alpha 2014) had made a small gathering. We hangout together although some of them couldn't joined us. But nevermind, at least I could meet them before all of them leave me (alone?) to achieve their dreams (further studies). We spent time together to eat, chat, laugh, shopping and we-fie!


Peek-A-Boo!







 11 + 1 out of 26.



Thank you for the Iced Caramel Macchiato, Aqis!

I love all those candid photos even though sometimes my face expression is derp as troll face. Heol! I just realized that my 'tomatoes' (cheeks) are getting chubby. Sobs ;____;

p/s: Last night, I watched Pitch Perfect 2. Fat Amy is the best! She can't stop make me laughing. Gosh, Pitch Perfect 2 are so funny and funnier than Pitch Perfect. HAHAHA.

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment