About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Random




Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

Good morning and may Allah blessing us today. Don't forget to say "Alhamdulillah" once you wake up from sleep every morning. Start your day with a big smile and always keep thinks positive!

Okay this is just a random post because I had an insomnia last night (and past few nights). I fall asleep on 3 o'clock and I woke up on 6. I don't know why I cannot sleep last night, so I guess I need to figure out the ways to make me easily fall asleep. Ahaaa! Maybe I can share it in my blog soon?

Once I woke up this morning, I performed solat Subuh and drove my brother to school since now is raining outside there. Oh~ I need my blanket right now but I have some things need to be completed by today. Ughh~ ㅠ________________ㅠ

So that's why I need caffeine to make me feel fresh today although I don't get enough sleep as a teenager. My breakfast today is just biscuits and Nutella (I guess no one can say 'NO' to Nutella) and hot Nescafe because my brother ate my favourite cereal until no left for me. Sobs. Life is hard, right? LOL.

Alright that's it for now. Gonna completing my tasks and I'll write a novel review because I've done read that Malay novel, "Saat Bulan Jatuh ke Riba".

Sayonara.



No comments:

Post a Comment