About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

29032017; Comeback


Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

I'm back! And yeah.. what a suprise. Lol. Suddenly my mood to update this blog has make a comeback and here I am-- writing an entry.

First of all, Happy 2017 guys! Hehe. I'm late yeahh I know bout it. Lol. Okay, I just want to share some photos of me and my painting. Today is my rest day (from working), yeah I'm employed (thank you ya Allah). Hehehe. And yesterday was my payday so today I went out with my little sister (since tomorrow she will off for her bowling tour in Penang).

I treated her a cup of coffee (The Coffee Bean) and Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart. Gosh! I've fallen in love with it at the first sight. But it's kinda pricey for me. Sobs. I love the original flavor of the cheese tart. Yummy! :)










Currently reading a book of Nicholas Sparks.


 
My friend stop by before she went to her workplace.


Mocha latte ft. The Lucky One


 
My first attempt to do painting of foods.





I've once thinking of being an illustrator. Lol. But a dream will always remain a dream. 


p/s: sorry for my broken English.

No comments:

Post a Comment