About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Experiment: Astrophotography


Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

Sorry for not updating any new entry. I am so busy since the first day of semester 2 had started! I just want to share what I did last night--- an experiment of photography. I really admiring @neollene and others photographer who manage to shoot such a beautiful night/ skies/ nature phenomenon. Neollene Ain is the best photographer, videographer and traveler that I ever know through instagram that can do astrophotography really well! When she captured photos of night sky--- it's really mesmerizing me. 

Then, my blogger friend, @hanizhd has done this kind of experiment and her results so amazing! That's why I encouraged myself to do this experiment-- an astrophotography. This is my first time, so pardon my bad astrophotography photos. Hahaha. Luckily, last night was such a beautiful night with the presence of brightest stars and a moon. Indeed, Allah SWT is the best creature who can create such a wonderful nature! I've tried my best to reduce the noise on these photos but it didn't really worked. Hmmm~ I need to keep practice on capturing astrophotography photos. 









Sorry for the broken English.
Sayonara.


No comments:

Post a Comment