About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Monday, June 8, 2015

Explore: Yong Suan Nasi Kandar


Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

Yesterday, I had lunch at Yong Suan Coffee Shop. I was born at heart of the city of Perak, which is Ipoh and since I was a kid I ate Nasi Kandar there. Also known as Nasi Ganja and mostly tourists will try this Nasi Ganja. Lol. 

For me at least, once a year I will eat at there. Although not at all people love to eat Nasi Ganja, but I do love too.. They gave big plate of rice and you can choose your own meals. They also offer affordable price. Once you taste the Nasi Ganja, you will ask for the second time. That's why it has been called as Nasi Ganja. 

For food hunters, I suggest this coffee shop. Their sambal and curry are the best! I swear this Nasi Kandar a.k.a Nasi Ganja is the legend!!


Address: 2, Jalan Yang Kalsom, Taman Jubilee, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.





 You need to queue before you buy there. It was a long long long queue~ 

 Be patient.

 Their sambal is tip top!






p/s: I wish I could meet him at there because Yong Suan Nasi Ganja is one of his favourite. Lol. Wrong timing, I guess..




Sayonara.

3 comments:

  1. Best. Dah lama tak makan nasi kandar ni huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Selalu balik Ipoh but tak pernah pun try.
    Maybe next time balik kena try cos those gravy dishes look so good!

    ReplyDelete