About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Review: Movie— The Maze Runner: Death Cure




Assalamualaikum and hello fellas!

I just went home from watching "The Maze Runner: Death Cure" with my friends. I've been waiting for this movie since the previous series, The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials which means since 2015. This movie starring Dylan O' Brien as Thomas, Thomas Brodie Sangster as Newt, Lee Ki Hong as Minho, and Kaya Scodelaria as Teresa. To be very honest, I am so excited to watch this movie because of Thomas Sangster! OH MYY CUTIE PIE MA FOREVER CHILDHOOD CRUSH! LOL.


Synopsis:
Thomas, Newt, and Frypan are the only "Gladers" left that immune to the Flare virus that infected the world's population. They want to save their friend which is Minho who has been kidnapped by the organization WCKD to be tested for Flare cure. Minho was located at the "Last City" (headquarter of WCKD). 

Favourite parts:
So far my favorite part is when Thomas and Newt managed to save Minho and they run away from the WCKD. I love to see their friendship and when they gather, they like to do some stupid crazy thing like jump off to a pool just to save their lives. I don't want to give a spoiler but if you have read the book series, you guys will know that Newt will die. I'm almost shed tears because of my favorite character dead and it's Newt dude! How can you're not sad if one of your friends dead (okay, I put myself in Tommy's shoe, that's why I am so emotional!)

Comments:
I will rate The Maze Runner: Death Cure for 7/10 stars even though I'm one of the fans of The Maze Runner series (not so hardcore because I haven't read the books yet). We should give a big applause to the director, Wes Ball for directing this movie so nicely. I mean, I adore the cinematography and the CGI effects that have been used in this movie. And also, this movie managed to get me shooked once because of zombie (I'm the type of person who doesn't easily get shocked). I recommend to every Gladers/ Runners (fans of The Maze Runner) out there to watch this movie because this will be the last series of The Maze Runner. Sobs! 


 our movie tickets

the proof that I watched the movie; have a picture of me and the movie poster


the trailer


That's all for today. Thank you for reading and enjoy the movie! :)

7 comments:

  1. i Should watch today but.. malang kena delay minggu depan :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesn't matter when you will watch it. As long as you pergi tengok movie ni.. :)

      Delete
  2. uwahhh dah tgk. ray nak tunggu next week baru pegi tgk. kurg sikit org time tu. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh betul tu.. kalau tengok minggu ni, ramai orang. Enjoy your movie! :)

      Delete
  3. The movie was fairly good though I expected it that it can show more but this was a nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah tgok!!! sounds effect memang best!! hihihi story line pun okay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed at how you "almost shed tears" because I CRIED A LOT lol

    ReplyDelete