About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Explore: Hokkaido Ice-Cream Puff Ipoh





Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

I’m backㅡ even for a while. Okay, today after I fetch my brother from train station, I brought him and my little sister to explore new place. Actually, I just realized that this ice-cream exists in Ipoh. Lol! The place that I want to share is Hokkaido Ice-cream Puff.

I like the taste of the puff. Crunchy and crispy. Not so sweet. Just nice when you eat with the ice-cream. The taste of ice-cream is just like other ice-cream to be honest. I decided to try mint flavour, my brother choose cookies & cream while my little sister choose chocolate chip flavour. If I not mistaken, there are about 9 flavours to choose. What about the price? It’s affordable. Each of the ice-cream puff just costs RM4.30.


Address: 34, Jalan Yau Tet Shin, Taman Jubilee, 30300 Ipoh, Perak.
Operation hours: Everyday opens. 12:30pm - 8:pm.














Additional, today also I eat Hokkaido baked cheese tart. Thank to my little sister, she paid for it. So, basically today I eat everything about "Hokkaido". Lol. Ice-cream puff and cheese tarts.


 

 That's all for today. Bye! :)

1 comment: