About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Art Geeks: Leonardo da Vinci: Opera Omnia Art Exhibition


Greetings to all!

I think I'm back for real (let's pray that my enthusiasm will last longer). It has been more than a year I last updating my blog with new entry. Currently I am having semester breaks for about three months and gotta be third year student this upcoming September yayyy! Be one of the visitors for art exhibition Leonardo da Vinci that was held at National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur was one of the activities that I did during semester breaks. 

Went to Kuala Lumpur on 9th August as my family got matters to do there and I took the chance to visit National Art Gallery for the sake of Leonardo da Vinci art exhibition. I'm not going to lie but I was squealing in excitement because it was my first time experiencing a very spectacular-popular-international art exhibition. Usually I went to see local artists art exhibitions but this time I got a chance to see the fucking Leonardo da Vinci's artworks! *screaming in silence*

The Leonardo da Vinci: Opera Omnia traveling art exhibition is a part of series of events around the world to celebrate the life of Leonardo da Vinci and to commemorate the 500th year since his death in 1519. The curator of this exhibition was Prof. Antonio Paolucci. Some of the artworks that have been exhibited were the famous Mona Lisa portrait, The Last Supper, Lady With an Ermine, Head of Women and others. My favourite artworks of him is The Annunciation, The Last Supper and Mona Lisa.

Besides that, I enjoyed to see other local art exhibitions such as The Merdeka: A Collection of Dato' Yap Lim Sen, The Young Contemporaries (BMS) and Pause... A Collective Consciousness. Just by looking at those creative artworks, my brain starts to spark new ideas and I feel so grateful for that. How they can think and get such creative, unique, breathtaking ideas to create and design artworks? I always amazed with people who are artistic and visionary!


 Mona Lisa & The Annunciation
 Lady with an Ermine



 My favourite artworks so far from local artists!



That's all.
Thank you for reading! :)


13 comments:

  1. i've never been to one in my entire life. wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestnyaa. saya selalu gi gallery but not this one. padahal teringin sangat nk tengok lukisan da vincci tu, takda kawan je hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. menariknyaaaa . . . teringin nak tengok artworks da vinci depan mata . tapi saya tak minat KL , maybe saya tak suka "crowded" places , people , transport .:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menarik. Suka jugak tengok art. Hasil seni seseorang.

    Ruby belum ada rezeki lagi nak ke galeri hans 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to go there, how I wish my parents let me xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahh bestnya, tak pernah pergi art exhibition sebelum ni.
    Pernah tengok street art je. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was this supernatural art exhibition called by MULAZINE that I saw on IG several weeks ago. I am.. so freaking jealous of those who could go there. Imagine Leonardo da Vinci's art exhibition?! Sigh.. wish I can visit an art exhibition too one day, please please pleasee :<

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhhh cantiknye! sy tak pnh pergi exhibition lagi. pernah pegi yg street art je hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice.. Cantik tempat nya.. Tak pernah pergi lagi ke sini..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you surrounded by errors at the time of purchasing bitcoin in Blockchain ? Such issues occur abruptly and leave users in stress mode as they don’t have solutions to deal with such issues. If you don’t know how to handle this trouble, you can always have contact with the team members via calling on Blockchain customer service number which is always functional and the team is Blockchain Customer Support NUmber ready to assist you at every time. You can always contact the team whenever you are in trouble and avail result-driven remedies from the roots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. According to an international finance group, agriculture is a major source of livelihood throughout the world, especially for the majority of poor people living in rural areas in developing countries. A key challenge for the majority of these farmers is access to finance. Lack of access to finance is a key impediment to farmers in improving the efficiency of their productions and adopting better technologies. So, to have a better understanding about agricultural finance is a very important thing to the farmers or other people that may relate to it in their daily life. So that, after reading this artikel, we may have the understanding about the financial concepts and the practical applications of finance that is essential for anyone, especially the important managerial problems in agriculture that involve finance.
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for agricultural loans and other kinds of loans at the rate of 2%.

    ReplyDelete