About Tutorials Fanfic Follow Home

Friday, September 13, 2019

Practicum Journey in High Court of Ipoh


Greetings to all!

New semester has just started and finally I feel relieved and can rest for a while. It is because the orientation week for new intake students had over. It means no more of UUM Minggu Suai Kenal 2019/2020. I'm one of the facilitator for that biggest event and it was superb tiring and exhausting for me. I'm dead inside.

Okay for today, I feel like want to do some throwbacks and reminds of good times during the previous semester break. I've gone through 4 weeks of Practicum I in High Court of Ipoh and it such a golden opportunity that I had in year 2019. What I mean-- not everyone can have a chance to sit beside of Lord Judge during case management in chamber and ask directly whatever that you don't understand on some matters, right?

During 4 weeks of practicum, I spent precious time with friends from other universities like IIUM, UKM, UITM, UNISZA and etc. I was a great experience to get known each other. I made new friends and they're so lovely! OMG I missed them already :')

Things that I do during practicum times were-- every morning I will enter chamber room of Lord Judge to observe case management between lawyers and how they try to settle their disputes without having trial. Most of the times, I will enter Senior Assistant Registrars' room to observe cases regarding bankruptcy, probate and letter of administration and etc. After lunch break, I will enter open court to follow up some cases trial and judgements. Sometimes I will wandering around the court and their library to read some law books. If there's no criminal trials (I'm such a particular person! I will choose to hear criminal case trial rather than civil case trial LOL!!), I will go to the Ipoh Sessions/ Magistrate Court across the street of High Court of Ipoh to observe remand process and etc. Other than that, I took a chance to read the real file cases that took place in High Court of Ipoh. 

4 weeks of practicum in court aren't enough to be honest for me although sometimes I feel bored because there's not much of works to do but I  hope when I do my Practicum II in law firm next year, I can learn more things and do some field work to set up the documents. I pray to God that someday I can serve before the Lord Judge in High Court of Ipoh as a lawyer. Insya Allah.

Thank you to Lord Judge YA Dato' Mohd. Radzi, YA Tuan Anselm, YA Dato' Hashim, Puan Zulyana, Tuan Hafiizh, Puan Geetha, the public prosecutors, senior lawyers, bailiffs, staffs & etc for those who helping me through out my practicum days in High Court of Ipoh. May God repay your kindness!

p/s: I want to post photos with Lord Judge but I'm worried that it will be kind of confidential, so please enjoy looking at photos of my friends and I. Hehe! :)

 
First day in court v last day in court. No more skirt and file! 
I brought Baby Brown Bear and wore pants :p

 
UUM students with Site Supervisor, Encik Firdaus.  

It such an adventure day for me when the staff brought us to the old underground tunnel + prison and went to the rooftop when I was wearing skirt on that day fml! 
That was first photo with new friends from other universities.
My friend's last day in court v UUM student's last day in court.
Our first luncheon together v our first and last mock trial in court. 
Thank you so much to Puan Zulyana and Tuan Hafiizh for the guides!


Thank you for reading.

18 comments:

  1. Gonna be best memories ever for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeed it will be my favourite best memories for me! :))

      Delete
  2. bestnyaaa , rasa macam tengok drama korea yang ada prosecutor and attorney je . hihihi ,btw cantiknyaaa mahkamah ipoh tu , ala-ala english style sebab warna putih . macam boleh buat photoshoot nie . . hehe , i'm kidding . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ekceli tertipu je kalau rasa scene dalam real court dengan scene dalam kdrama tu sama. In fact dalam court yang betul takde pun prosecutor nak bertekak dengan lawyer pun huhuhu :')

      Delete
  3. tahniahhhh ! All the best in future yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is different from my practicum experiences, chasing kids and shouting hahaha. I assume you'll be a lawyer soon? Wishing you all the best! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wish. All I hope is just to pass in law school. Hiks! :')
      All the best for your future too..

      Delete
  5. Cantiknya High Court Ipoh and I wonder how the library looks like.
    Btw, wish you all the best for the next practicum :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Court Ipoh still guna English style sebab ni court lama peninggalan zaman British dulu. Library court kecik je kalau nak tahu hihi! :))

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to start my own internship yet I'm still in between either I should really do it and gain experience, or not. Such a struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaa unisza student here~ tapi bukan kos law lah. nampak seronok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you surrounded by troubles at the time of executing Binance verification process? This process might take a few days and it should be executed properly. If you don’t know how to handle all such troubles and looking for guidance to eliminate all hurdles that come across the pathway of users, you can always ask for Binance Customer Service Number help from the team of skilled professionals who are there to handle all queries. You can call them on Binance customer service number which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you at every step. Therefore, reach them for better solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blockchain also called the second largest in the world as per daily trading volume is loved by users for its features like low reduced fees, acceptance of fiat currencies and payment through cards. The most popular coin of this Bitcoin is the centre attraction. Sometimes users are unable to purchase Blockchain Customer Service Number bitcoin in the Blockchain account and you are looking for solution to deal with all queries, you can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is always functional and the team is ready to support you all the time and help in fixing all troubles completely from the roots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting surrounded by login issues and 18887106909 above that, to fix them is a big task. Internet has plenty of suggestions to eradicate such issues but sometimes it also leads to wastage of time. If you are looking for solutions and ways to handle such issues, you can always call on Binance customer service number which is always and the team is ready to assist you in Cash App Customer Service Number every possible manner. You can talk to the team anytime for providing results that are easy to execute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice to know your story, thanks for sharing. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  12. According to an international finance group, agriculture is a major source of livelihood throughout the world, especially for the majority of poor people living in rural areas in developing countries. A key challenge for the majority of these farmers is access to finance. Lack of access to finance is a key impediment to farmers in improving the efficiency of their productions and adopting better technologies. So, to have a better understanding about agricultural finance is a very important thing to the farmers or other people that may relate to it in their daily life. So that, after reading this artikel, we may have the understanding about the financial concepts and the practical applications of finance that is essential for anyone, especially the important managerial problems in agriculture that involve finance.
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for agricultural loans and other kinds of loans at the rate of 2%.

    ReplyDelete